We dogs love just about every time of the year.
Let’s face it, we just love to get out and about with our owners winter, summer; rain or sunshine.
Winter, however, can pose some problems which us dogs have to deal with.
Sometimes it’s just too cold and there’s not enough daylight hours to run about when our owners get home from work.
However, as an older, more mature dog, I would like to share with you the 10 best things about winter.
1. Cuddling up by the fire on a cold winter’s night
2. Getting lots of cuddles on a cold winter’s night
3. Getting extra treats and leftovers (nothing to fatty though!)
4. Sliding across the ice and snow
5. Leaping through the snow after that pesky cat
6. No baths! (It’s too cold!)
7. Wearing stylish and snug winter coats
8. Traveling in the heated car with the window open (your toes stay warm while that delicious fresh air goes right up your nose)
9. Watching your owner’s favorite sports show and stealing the snacks when they’re not looking
10. Not having to be treated for those nasty fleas or ticks because it’s too cold!
So, there you have it – Astro’s 10 fun things that dogs love about winter.
I’m sure your dog has some more. Don’t forget to share them below!