10/24/2016 0 Comments
There aren’t many things in a dog’s life which bring them more joy than the off-leash park.
Whoever thought that idea deserves to go into the Best Human of All Hall of Fame (but, more about that later).
1. Off leash parks, for those who are not in the know, are large areas where dogs can run, sniff and pop in the long grass.
2. They are wonderful places to meet other dogs. Being in a yard all day can be lonely. Dogs like to sniff other dogs’ backsides and, run and chase each other.
3. There are usually lots of trees in these places and we all know what trees are good for!
4. Dog owners normally take toys like Frisbees and balls and because of all the space they throw them further which means we get to run, run, run!
5. There are often wet places like ponds or rivers or large puddles. These are perfect for rolling in and having a good lay down after all that running around.
So, don’t be shy about taking your dog to an off-leash park.
Click here if you need some tips and remember your dog will love you for it!